Saturday 16 April 2011

Adventures

Post-gig / Pre-gig. Transiting across the outer limits of Vilnius where the harsh tower blocks quickly merge into rolling pine tree stands. A vast shanty town-like black market sits on the fringes, and then we cruise the smooth highways towards Klaipeda.

It's sometimes hard to appreciate the moment. I'm someone who needs time to stand back, assess, decide and then action ... and at the moment I'm lacking the luxury of time away; time away from the job, the machines; just living in the now. I need some perspective.

One issue that's troubling me is the Serato Vs CD 'debate' that I've been having with myself. Its often a nightmare & last night was no exception with the two decks wired in right to left. The first mix was a total shambles because your visual references of right & left are completely subverted & it took ages to find my groove after that. I'm seriously considering moving back to CDs!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment