Monday 15 March 2010

Revamped hits the heights!

Last week was a terrific week for me as an artist. The Revamped album was released and hit heights I genuinely hadn't expected & to see every track from the album inside the Top 50 at Beatport at one stage was an immense thrill, and as far as I know, unprecedented on the site as a whole! Equally exciting was to see the album tracks dominate the breaks chart for the whole week, claiming every place from #1 - #12 (an honour it still holds as I write!). I can't thank you all enough for your support for this project ... it's a fantastic feeling to see something you've worked on for a number of months come to fruition.

For those of you who haven't yet snagged a copy, then here's the QUICK LINK to Beatport ... let's keep it riding high!!

No comments:

Post a Comment