Thursday 21 January 2010

Breakspoll 2010

For the past couple of years I've not had much in the way of 'breaks' out there, but with an album coming out next month and with my sets and some releases this year gravitating back towards breakbeat again, I thought I'd reach out & ask you to vote in this year's Breakspoll awards in several categories. It takes all of two minutes and even if you don't fancy throwing a vote or two my way, the more people that do vote, the more balanced the results are ... so here's where you vote, followed by a couple of 'hints' :)

http://www.breakspoll.com/vote.asp

Best Track : Elite Force & Meat Katie - Dark & Deep / Believe

Best Label : U&A Recordings

Best Remix : Rektchordz - Feed Your Head (Elite Force Mix)

Best Producer & DJ : Do I really need to spell it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment